'英語口語:分別表達樂觀與悲觀的47個句子'

英語 Panda每日分享 2019-07-23
"
"
英語口語:分別表達樂觀與悲觀的47個句子

1. 我對你有信心。i have faith in you。

= i have confidence in you。

● have faith in“相信,信任”

2. 我敢肯定我們會贏。i’m sure we’ll win。

a: how do you predict the result of the match?

你預測一下比賽的結果會是什麼樣?

b: i’m sure we’ll win。

我敢肯定我們會贏。

3. 我期待著你的成功。i anticipate your success. ★ anticipate [an5tisipeit] v. 期望,期待

4. 這事非常容易。 it’s all plain sailing. a: how are you getting on with your project?

你的項目進展得怎麼樣了?

b: very well. it’s all plain sailing。

很好。這事非常容易。

● plain sailing“一帆風順,進展順利”

5. 我對成功抱樂觀的態度。i’m very optimistic about our chances of success. = i’m very optimistic that we’ll succeed。

★ optimistic [7cpti5mistik] a. 樂觀的

6. 你一定會成功的。your work is bound to be successful。

a: your work is bound to be successful。

你一定會成功的。

b: thank you。

謝謝你。 ● be bound to“一定會……”

7. 我很有把握我們能贏。i’m quite sure we will win. = i’m confident about our victory。

8. 我有信心,我一定會成功的。i have every confidence in my success。

a: it seems you’re not nervous at all。

看起來你一點也不緊張。

b: i have every confidence in my success。

我有信心,我一定會成功的。

9. 我是個樂觀主義者。 i’m an optimist. ★ optimist [5cptimist] n. 樂觀主義者

10. 我閉著眼睛都能做得到。i can do it blindfolded。

a: it’s difficult for me to memorize all these english words。

記住所有這些英文單詞對我來說太難了。

b: i can do it blindfolded. 我閉著眼睛都能做得到。 ★ blindfold [5blain?feul?] v. 矇住眼睛,使看不見

11. 我相信他一定能升職。i have every confidence in his promotion. a: do you think he will be promoted this time?

你認為這次他會被提升嗎?

b: yes. i have every confidence in his promotion。

會的,我相信他一定能升職。

12. 我對未來十分樂觀。i’m full of optimism for the future。

a: i’m full of optimism for the future. 我對未來十分樂觀。 b: me too. 我也是。

★ optimism [5cptimizem] n. 樂觀,樂觀主義

13. 我對許多事情都持有樂觀的看法。i hold an optimistic view of events。

a: i hold an optimistic view of events. 我對許多事情都持有樂觀的看法。 b: that’s good. 這很好。

14. 毫無疑問,我們會成功的。there’s no doubt we will win. = without any doubt, we will win。

15. 沒有什麼可擔心的。there’s nothing to worry about。

a: i’m afraid our son will lose his way。

我擔心兒子會迷路。

b: there’s nothing to worry about。

沒有什麼可擔心的。

16. 一切都會好的。everything will be fine。

= things will turn out all right。

= things will work out all right。

17. 一切都會盡如人意的。everything will come up roses。

a: i’m in a bad mood. 我的心情不好。 section

b: don’t worry. everything will come up roses. 別擔心,一切都會盡如人意的。 05

● come up roses“順利或成功地結束”

18. 你一定會成功的。you’re bound to win. a: you’re bound to win. 你一定會成功的。 b: thank you. 謝謝。

19. 我總是很樂觀。i’m happy with everything. = i’m always very optimistic。

a: i’m happy with everything. 我總是很樂觀。

b: life must be good to you。

那生活對你來說一定很美好。

20. 我是一片茫然。i’m all at sea。

a: what is your plan for your future? 你有什麼計劃?

b: i’m all at sea. 我是一片茫然。

21. 我很悲觀。i’m rather pessimistic。

i’m not optimistic at all. 我一點也不樂觀。

pessimistic [pesi5mistik] a. 悲觀的

22. 不要期望太高。don’t get your hopes too high。

a: do you think i can pass the final exam?

你覺得我能通過期末考試嗎?

b: don’t get your hopes too high。

不要期望太高。

23. 不可能了。no chance at all. = fat chance。

24. 我放棄了。i give up。

○ i’m throwing in the towel. 我認輸了。

a: let’s do it from the beginning。

讓我們從頭開始吧。

b: i give up。

我放棄了。

throw in the towel“認輸”

25. 我心情很沉重。my heart is heavy。

= i'm heavy-hearted。

a: my teacher died of heart attack last night。

我的老師昨晚死於心臟病發作。

b: my heart is heavy on hearing this。

聽到這個消息我心情很沉重。

26. 果不其然。that figures。

a: he failed. 他失敗了。 b: that figures. he is too proud。

果不其然。他太驕傲了。 ● that figures“合理,講得通”

27. 我對此並不樂觀。i’m not too happy about it。

a: how’s your exam?

你考得怎麼樣?

b: i’m not too happy about it. 對此我不太樂觀。

28. 我該怎麼辦呢?where do i go from here?

a: i can’t think of any way out now. where do i go from here?

現在也想不出什麼辦法。我該怎麼辦呢?

b: don’t lose heart. everything will be fine tomorrow。

別灰心。明天一切都會好起來的。

29. 我們無計可施了。we’ve had it。

a: did you finally persuade him?

你們最後說服他了嗎?

b: no, we’ve had it。

沒有,我們無計可施了。

● have had it“完蛋了,沒希望了”

30. 我對此並不樂觀。i’m not too optimistic about it。

a: do you think we can finish the work on time?

你認為我們能按時完成任務嗎?

b: i’m not too optimistic about it。

我對此並不樂觀。

★optimistic [7cpti5mistik] a. 樂觀的

31. 不可以,沒希望了。no way. it’s hopeless。

○ i’m out of luck this time. 這次我沒希望了。

a: everything will be ok. 一切都會好的。

b: no way. it’s hopeless. 不可能,沒希望了。

32. 對我來說這簡直是世界末日。it’s the end of the world for me。

a: today i’m told i’ve failed three courses. it’s the end of the world for me. 今天我被告知我有三科不及格。對我來說這簡直是世界末日。

b: oh, that’s too bad. 哦,那可太糟糕了。

33. 沒那麼好運氣!no such luck!

a: i believe you will succeed。

我相信你會成功的。

b: no such luck! 沒那麼好運氣!

34. 我的心情有些沉重。i’ve got a lot on my mind。

a: i’ve got a lot on my mind. my best friend passed away yesterday。

我的心情有些沉重。我最好的朋友昨天去世了。

b: oh, i’m very sorry to hear that. take care of yourself。

哦,聽到這件事我很難過。你要好好保重。 ● on one's mind“使人擔心,惦念”

35. 事情已經過去了。it’s history. = it’s all over。

這句話是用來安慰那些經歷了悲痛或失意的人,以鼓勵其忘記那段令人難過的 記憶。

36. 我得說我相當悲觀。 i have to say i’m rather pessimistic. a: i hear you want to study in harvard. do you see any possibility of getting your visa?

聽說你想去哈佛大學學習。你認為有可能拿到簽證嗎?

b: i have to say i’m rather pessimistic。

我得說我相當悲觀。 possibility [7pcsi5biliti] n. 可能性

37. 這不行。it can’t be done. a: can you finish it in a week?

你在一週之內能完成嗎?

b: i’m afraid it can’t be done. 恐怕這不行。

38. 實在沒有辦法。that’s the way it goes. a: you can try another time。

你可以再試一次。

b: that’s the way it goes。

實在沒有辦法。

39. 這樣幹總比沒結果好。better than nothing。

○ nothing ventured, nothing gained。

不入虎穴,焉得虎子。

venture [5ventfe] v. 冒險

40. 除此之外我別無選擇。i have no choice but to do so。

○ it’s my only choice. 這是我惟一的選擇。

○ there’s no choice. 沒有選擇的餘地。

but在這裡表示“除了”的意思。

41. 我的心都碎了。i’m heartbroken. = my heart is broken。

42. 我感到灰心喪氣。i’m downhearted。

a: i’m downhearted. 我感到灰心喪氣。 section

b: don’t worry. it will work out. 別擔心。會好起來的。 05

downhearted [?aun5??:ti?] a. 垂頭喪氣的,悶悶不樂的

43. 我提不起精神做任何事。i don’t feel like doing anything. = i don’t have enthusiasm for anything。

44. 我們註定會失敗 。we are doomed to lose the game。

= we are doomed to fail。

= we are bound to lose the game. ● be doomed to“註定”

45. 我真是山窮水盡了。i’m on my last legs。

a: god help me! i’m on my last legs. i lost all my money in gambling and my wife left me。

我的天!我真是山窮水盡了。我賭博把錢輸光了,老婆也離開了我。

b: you deserve it!

你活該!

● on one’s last legs“垂死,瀕於垮臺”

46. 這是命中註定的。it’s fate。

= it’s doomed。

○ it was my destiny. 這就是我的命。

destiny n. 命運,定數

47. 幹嘛這麼沮喪呢?why are you feeling so depressed? a: why are you feeling so depressed, david?

大衛,幹嘛這麼沮喪呢?

b: i’ve just parted with my girlfriend。

我剛剛和女朋友分手了。

depressed a. 沮喪的,情緒低落的

"

相關推薦

推薦中...