'雙語閱讀:We Were Dear to Each Other 相親相愛(MP3)'

讀書 MP3 Rain 你好夏至 浩瀚 Panda每日分享 2019-07-23
"

"

雙語閱讀:We Were Dear to Each Other 相親相愛(MP3)

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,flutter and fall there with a sign.

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息了一聲,飛落在那裡

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world,leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一小隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的腳印在我的文字裡。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩瀚的面具揭了下來。

It becomes small as one song,as one kiss of the eternal.

它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的吻。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

無垠的沙漠熱烈地追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將將失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water,Will you carry the burden of their lameless?

跳著舞的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的歡跳.你肯挾痂足的泥沙而俱下麼?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不認識的。

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我們醒了,卻知道我們是相親相愛的。

"

相關推薦

推薦中...