今日份雙語美文:感謝你的一句鼓勵,讓我保持自信滿滿

跑步 體育 元氣 南京學府翻譯 2019-06-29

今天繼續給大家分享一篇美文,新的一天一定要元氣滿滿鴨!

今日份雙語美文:感謝你的一句鼓勵,讓我保持自信滿滿

A week ago I started running again for the first time in over a year.

一週之前,我又開始長跑了,這是我罷跑一年多以後第一次跑步。

I've been pushing myself hard every single day.

這段時間以來,我每天都對自己非常苛刻。

Today I was running on a trail, and I passed a guy.

我正在一條小路上跑步,偶然經過一個男人身邊。

He made eye contact and gave me a thumbs up.

他和我對視了一樣,還對我豎起了大拇指。

I was running back, and I passed him again.

我往回跑的時候,又遇到了他。

This time he said "keep it up buddy."

這次,他對我說,“加油,夥計!”

今日份雙語美文:感謝你的一句鼓勵,讓我保持自信滿滿

I don't know why, but that was like rocket fuel.

我不知道為什麼,只覺得自己像是打了雞血一般。

I was almost blown up,

我感到自己身體裡元氣滿滿,簡直快要爆了,

but that got me going and I finished strong.

但這也支持著我繼續跑下去,最後出色的完成了跑步的路程。

I saw him again on my last lap.

我跑最後一圈的時候,又看到了他。

He asked me about my goal for the day,

他問我這一天的目標是什麼,

and we talked for a second.

我們還一起走了一會兒。

今日份雙語美文:感謝你的一句鼓勵,讓我保持自信滿滿

He gave me some encouraging words

他對我說了一些鼓勵的話,

and we moved on.

我們就各走各的路了。It was a simple thing,

這只是一件小事,

but it made me push harder when I was ready to give in.

但是當我想要放棄的時候,它告訴我要再推自己一把。

Point is, if you see someone out there working hard,

我想說的是,如果你看到某人也正在拼搏,

a little encouragement goes a long way.

一句小小的鼓勵一定會讓他受益良久。

Try it out.

去試試吧!

今日份雙語美文:感謝你的一句鼓勵,讓我保持自信滿滿

生活中可能會遇到很多不順心的事情,不妨換個角度看待它,

多運動可以釋放自己的負能量哦~我們一起加油吧!

喜歡請多關注學府翻譯哦~

相關推薦

推薦中...