聽黴黴講故事,被父愛感動!

I WiSH S.H.E 韓娛 教育 每日淘歌 2017-06-26

聽黴黴講故事,被父愛感動!

泰勒

Brought up that way

Emily comes home from school

Emily 從學校回到家,

Grabs onto her daddy's hand

拉住她爸爸的手 ,

He says, Baby girl, what's wrong with you?

他問她,"怎麼啦,寶貝女兒?"

She says, Please don't make me go back there again

她說,“不要再讓我去學校了’

She said, I wish there was someway to make them stop it.

她說,‘我希望有個辦法可以讓他們不再那樣對我’

So he drives down to that principles office

於是,他開車去了學校的辦事處,

And says, I didn't bring her up so they could cut her down

他說,‘我不是為了讓她受到傷害才把她送來學校的 ,

I didn't bring her here so they could shut her out

我不是為了讓她不敢開口才讓她來上學的 ,

I'd live my whole damn life to see that little girl smile

我在這操蛋的世上努力生活就是為了看見那孩子臉上的微笑,

So why are tears pouring down that sweet face?

所以為什麼眼淚會從她的臉上流下來 ?

She wasn't brought up that way.

她沒有被這樣對待過!“

Emily's home late again

Emily 又一次晚歸了,

He sees that boy drive away

他看到那個男孩離開了,

Oh but something's different this time

但是這一次有點不同 ,

She doesn't have too much to say

她並沒有多說什麼 。

She said, He tried but there's just some things I won't do

她告訴爸爸,‘他在追我,但是有些事情我就是不能做’

And through the tears she said, I couldn't do that to you

伴著淚光閃爍,她說:“我會做你的乖女兒。”

And he said, I didn't bring you up so he could wear you down

他說,‘我不是為了讓他折磨你才把你養大 ,

Take that innocent heart and turn it inside out

不是為了把你這顆天真的心變得渾濁 ,

I'd live my whole damn life to see my little girl smile

我努力的生活就是為了看到你的微笑 。

So don't let nobody take that away

所以不要讓任何人把那份微笑帶走,

You weren't brought up that way.

你值得更好的。”

The phone rings on a rainy night

下著雨的一天,電話鈴響了 ,

Says, It's Officer Tate

電話裡說,"我是警官塔特"

He said,Sir, there's been an accident

他說,‘先生,這裡發生了一場意外 事故,

You'd better come down here right away

你最好馬上趕過來。

A drunken driver missed an overpass

醉酒的司機在立交橋上出了車禍,

And Emily she's fading fast.

Emily 現在傷的很重。”

He says, God I didn't bring her up to watch them lay her down

他淚眼婆娑,“上帝啊,我不是為了讓她被帶走才把她養大 ,

Nearly killed me the day they put her mama in the ground

她媽媽去世的那天,我已經幾乎要崩潰了 ,

Only thing that kept me alive was that little girls smile

唯一讓我活下去的原因就是那孩子臉上的微笑 。

So please don't take that away

求求你,不要帶走她 。

It won't be easy taking her today, she wasn't brought up that way.

她不會被這麼輕易帶走的,她不該被這樣對待...“

He stands over the hospital bed

他靜靜守在醫院的床邊 ,

Emily opens her eyes

Emily 慢慢的睜開了眼睛 ...

相關推薦

推薦中...