溫斯頓英語:天氣變冷了,你卻只會說cold?

英语 英语小能手 英語小能手 2017-11-15

溫斯頓英語:天氣變冷了,你卻只會說cold?

最近氣溫驟降,大街上穿起棉襖帶起圍巾的人也越來越多。網友也都喊著不想太快變冷,奈何冬天來得太快就像一場龍捲風,你是不是說冷就只能想到“cold”呢?今天溫斯頓英語教你如何花式吐槽變“冷”的天氣!

1. There is a real nip in the air today.

今天寒氣襲人。

2. After walking through the snow, my feet were frozen stiff.

從雪地裡走過後,我的腳都凍僵了。

3. I nearly froze to death waiting at the bus stop.

等公交車時我差點凍死了。

4. It's chilly out there. You should take a sweater.

外面很冷,你應該帶件毛衣。

5. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.

這寒風真是刺骨。

6. I am freezing my toes off。

我腳趾都快凍掉了。

7. It’s brass monkeys out there tonight! You’d better wrap up warm.

今天真是冷得要命。你最好多穿點。

8. It's cold outside. Make sure to bundle yourself up.

外面很冷,確保讓自己穿暖和點。

9. It was a cold and frosty morning.

那是個天寒地凍的早晨。

10. I leant forward to protect myself against the biting wind.

我佝僂著身體以避寒風。

好了,最後溫斯頓英語小編提醒大家學會了如何表達天氣變冷的同時,千萬要記得保暖哦~

相關推薦

推薦中...