You look neat and fresh.
你看起來很清純。
You have a beautiful personality.
你的氣質很好。
You flatter me immensely.
你過將啦。
You should be slow to judge others.
你不應該隨意評論別人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
如果有任何錯誤,請你原諒。
It was most careless of me.
我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.
真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time I'd ever wasted,so I could waste it all over again.
我希望所有被我浪費的時間重新回來,讓我再浪費一遍。
I like you the way you were.
我喜歡你以前的樣子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me ,I don't want to be a third wheel.
你們兩個自己去看電影吧,我不想當電燈泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?
你有心上人嗎?
How long have you known her?
你認識她多久了?
It was love at first sight.
一見鍾情。
A piece of one's mind.
直言不諱
A cat and dog life
水火不容的生活
He is all set for an early morning start.
他已做好清晨出發的一切準備
all you have to do
需要做得是
as easy as falling of a log
容易得很
To me ,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log.
對我來說,講個故事還不是隨手拈來。
As busy as a bee
非常忙
Mum is always as busy as a bee in the morning.
媽媽每天早上都忙得不可開交。
As one's fingertips.
瞭如指掌
How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.
他知道怎麼去那個小島。
at noe's wit's end
智窮
Don't ask him.It is also at his wit's end
不要問他了,他也不知道。
big shot
大人物,大亨
He is a big shot in our little town.
敗家子,害群之馬
Every family has a black sheep.
家家有本難唸的經
Black and blue
遍體鱗傷
The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.
那個小偷當場被抓住並被打得青一塊紫一塊的。
black and white
白紙黑字
a dog's life
潦倒的生活
The man lived a dog's life.
這個人生活潦倒
A to Z
從頭至尾
I know that from A to Z
我很瞭解這件事。
above somebody
深奧
Well,this sort of talk is above me .
我不懂你們在講什麼。
all the move
更加,益發
You'll be all the better for a holiday.
度一次假,對你會更有好處。
all dressed up
打扮得整整齊齊
She is all dressed up and nowhere to go .
她打扮得整整齊齊卻炫耀。
all in all
總的說來,最心愛的東西
The daughter is all in all to him.
女兒是他的無價寶。
all out
全部結束
Glad .it is all over
這事全部結束了,好得很
I'm wet all over .
我渾身都溼了。
all set
準備就緒。