英語美文晨讀“Here I Love You”,提升朗讀英語能力的美文

英語 美文 易學英語 易學英語 2017-11-06

Here I Love You(我在這裡愛你)

Here I love you.

我在這裡愛你

In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.

在松樹的陰影中,風放開自己。

The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.

月在漂浮的水面上象磷光般閃亮。

Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.

白日,重複著,先後追逐。

The snow unfurls in dancing figures.

雪的舞四散。

英語美文晨讀“Here I Love You”,提升朗讀英語能力的美文

A silver gull slips down from the west.

一隻銀色的海鷗從西邊滑落。

Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.

有時是一隻船。很高的星。

Oh the black cross of a ship. Alone.

哦,船的黑色的十字架。獨自。

Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.

有時我在清晨醒來,我的靈魂甚至還是溼的。

Far away the sea sounds and resounds.

遠處海的聲音和回聲

This is a port.

這是一個港口。

Here I love you.

我在這裡愛你。

英語美文晨讀“Here I Love You”,提升朗讀英語能力的美文

Here I love you and horizon hides you in vain.

我在這裡愛你,而地平線徒然的隱藏你。

I love you still among these cold things.

在這些冷漠的事物中,我仍然愛你。

Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels.

有時我的吻被那些沉重的船帶走。

That cross the sea towards no arrival.

穿越了海,沒有停留的方向。

I see myself forgotten like those old anchors.

我看見了自己的遺忘,似古先的錨。

The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there.

當暮色停泊在那處,碼頭傷感。

My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.

我的生命變得疲憊,無由的飢渴。

I love what I do not have. You are so far.

我愛我沒有的。你是如此遙遠。

My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.

我的恨意與緩慢的黃昏爭著。

But night comes and starts to sing to me.

但夜來了並開始對我歌唱。

The moon turns its clockwork dream.

月轉動它齒輪般的夢。

The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.

最大的星星從你的眼中看我。

As I love you, the pines in the wind

當我愛你時,風中的松樹。

Want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.

願以它們絲絲的葉來唱你的名。

英語美文晨讀“Here I Love You”,提升朗讀英語能力的美文

朗讀傳情情幾許,天下英語皆易學。小手點一點關注,易學英語不迷路!

相關推薦

推薦中...