旅遊英語之飛機上常用口語48句,帶音頻

英語 可口可樂 讀書 百事可樂 Takara Tomy 執筆撼蒼穹 2018-12-07


之前有許多小夥伴建議我附上音頻,這樣既有利於培養語感也有利於在忙碌時點開音頻收聽從而不耽誤工作。不負眾望,音頻已奉上。

如果喜歡,請加關注,我的歷史文章裡有更多更全的語法,單詞,短語,口語。

以後也會發更多的帶音頻的文章來滿足你們的需求。我們一起努力!

下一篇準備發關於海關方面的常用口語,如果有特殊需要的口語,可以評論告訴我,我會按照需求量提前準備。



乘飛機--在機上點餐

Will dinner be served on the plane?

本班機供應晩餐嗎?

Yes. sir. I'll bring you a menu shortly after we take off.

是的,先生。起飛後,我就拿菜單給您看。

You may choose curry chicken with noodles or beef stew with rice.

您可以選擇咖哩雞肉面或是燉牛肉飯。

Have you prepared any food for vegetarians?

你們備有素食嗎?

You have to request the vegetarian food when making reservations.

您在訂位時必須同時訂素食。

Please wake me up for dinner.

吃飯的時候請叫醒我。

When is lunch served on the plane?

飛機上什麼時候提供午餐?


乘飛機 --在機上點飲料

We have orange juice, Seven up, Coke and pepsi, and also mineral water.

我們有橙汁、七喜、可口可樂和百事可樂,還有礦泉水。

A Coke would be nice. Thank you.

一杯可口可樂就行了。謝謝。

Would you like something to drink in advance?

想在飯前先用點兒飲料嗎?

Thank you. You are very thoughtful. I think I could use some apple juice right now.

謝謝,你真體貼。我想我可以來點兒蘋果汁。

Do you have grapefruit juice?

請問有葡萄柚汁嗎?

I'm sorry, but we only have orange juice.

抱歉,我們只有橙汁。


乘飛機 --有點暈機

May I have a sick bag?

可以給我一個嘔吐袋嗎?

You can find an airsickness bag in the seat pocket in front of you if you need one.

如果您需要的話,您前面的座背袋裡有嘔吐袋。

I feel like vomiting.

我想吐。

I probably am a little airsick. Some pills might be helpful.

我可能有點兒暈機了。吃點兒藥可能有所幫助。

OK. I'll bring them. By the way, dinner will be served in 20 minutes. Do you want to save it for later?

好的,我會幫您把藥一起送來。順便提醒您,再過20分鐘就要晩餐了。您希望晚一點兒再用餐嗎?

Stewardess, I do not feel well. Please bring me some medicine for airsickness.

空姐,我有些不舒服,請給我拿一些暈機的藥。


乘飛機 -- 閱讀報刊

May I have a magazine or a newspaper,please?

請給我一份雜誌或報紙,好嗎?

What kind of magazines would you like?Fashion or sports?

你要哪一類的雜誌,時尚的還是體育的?

May I have a magazine or something?

可以拿給我一本雜誌或別的什麼嗎?

Certainly. Just a moment. I'll be right back with one.

沒問題。請等一等。我馬上帶一本來。

Could you bring me a copy of the latest Wall Street Journal?

您能不能給我一份最新的《華爾街日報》?

Yes, I'll see if we have.

好,我看看我們有沒有。


乘飛機-- 詢問時差

What is the time difference between Beijing and Vancouver?

北京和溫哥華的時差是多少?

16 hours. Vancouver is 16 hours behind.

16個小時,溫哥華晚16個小時。

Do you have any idea what time it is in Rome now?

你知道羅馬現在是幾點嗎?

It's about eight o'clock in the morning.

大約是早晨8點。

What's the local time in New York?

紐約當地時間是幾點?

It's twelve hours behind us.

紐約比我們這裡晩12個小時。

旅遊英語之飛機上常用口語48句,帶音頻


乘飛機-- 機上服務

May I put my overcoat up there in the overhead compartment?

我可以把大衣放進上面的置物箱嗎?

Yes, but be sure to take it with you when leaving the aircraft.

可以,但下機時請不要忘記帶走。

I would like a blanket.

我想要一條毯子。

Would you like an earphone for the movie and music?

要不要看電影和聽音樂的耳機?

I am a little tired. I want to take a nap later. Could you bring me a pillow?

我有點累,待會兒想小睡一下,能幫我拿個枕頭嗎?

Sure. I'll bring it to you in a moment.

當然,我等一下就拿給您。


乘飛機 --調換座位

Do you mind changing your seat with me?

您介意和我換一下座位嗎?

Not at all.

當然不介意。

May I take this seat?

我可以坐這個位子嗎?

May I move to the non-smoking area for a while?

我可以暫時移到非吸菸區嗎?

I wonder if I could change my seat to the front.

我不知道我能不能把座位換到前面。


乘飛機-- 尋找座位

Stewardess, can you direct me to my seat?

服務員,你能把我的座位指給我嗎?

Certainly,may I see your boarding pass,please?

當然能,我可以看看您的登機牌嗎?

Where is 51-F?

51-F在哪兒?

Go straight to the back, sir.

一直走到後面,先生。

Excuse me, miss. Would you please direct me to my seat?

對不起,小姐。請問您能幫我找一下座位嗎?

Hello, can you show me where my seat is?

嗨,你能告訴我我的座位在哪兒嗎?


相關推薦

推薦中...