三句超實用英語,讓你說話不尷尬

美國 back-on 教育 常春藤教育 2017-04-01

前言:

神奇短語,說話不尷尬

Today, I'm going to give you three magic phrases that you can use to instantly boost your confidence.

今天給大家介紹三句神奇短語,幫你提升說話自信,發言不尷尬。

When you need to present an idea, make a request, and so much more. You know, many of us, when we walk into what we know is going to be, maybe a challenging communication situation, we lack confidence, because we simply do not have the tools.

當你需要表達一個構想、提出一個要求、還有更多其他需求的時候。你知道,我們之中許多人,當我們走進一個我們知道會是怎樣的場合,或許是個有挑戰性的溝通情境時,我們缺乏自信,因為我們根本沒有工具。

三句超實用英語,讓你說話不尷尬

Part A:3 magic phrases

And today, what I am going to give you are the three magic phrases as I said.

因此,要交給大家說的三句神奇短語。

1、Magic phrase number one

"That may be but..."

"也許是那樣但......"

Repeat that, "That may be but..."

覆誦一遍:"也許是那樣但......"

2、Magic phrase number two

"I understand, however..."

"我瞭解,不過......"

Repeat that, "I understand, however..."

重複一遍:"我瞭解,不過......"

3、Magic phrase number three

"I see your point, and..."

"我懂你的意思,但......"

Repeat that, "I see your point, and..."

再說一遍:"我懂你的意思,但......"

三句超實用英語,讓你說話不尷尬

Part B : how to use ?

The way we would use these particular magic phrases is like this: For example, let's say that you talk to the scheduler at work, and you say to the scheduler...

而我們使用這些特定神奇短語的方法是像這樣:例如,假使說你和工作上的人事管理專員對話,然後你跟專員說......

"Hi, Susan, I'd like to request the last week in May off for personal business."

"嗨,Susan,因為私人事務,我想要請五月最後一星期的假。"

And she would have said to me, "You just had a week off in January.”

然後她會對我說:"你一月才請過一星期的假。”

Remember, use your first magic phrases.

記得,用你的第一個神奇短語。

"That may be but I'd like to request the last week off in May for personal business.”

"也許是那樣,但我因為私人事務想要請五月最後一星期的假。"

And she might say, "Asking a lot of time off these days, aren't you?"

而她可能說:"最近你請了很多假,沒錯吧?"

三句超實用英語,讓你說話不尷尬

And I can simply respond, keeping my cool and confidence, by again using that magic phrase, "I understand. However, I'd like to request the last week off in May for personal business."

而我可以僅回答,保持我的冷靜和自信,藉著再一次使用神奇短語回答:"也許是那樣,但我因為私人事務想要請五月最後一星期的假。”

She might keep questioning you: "This is not good for your working performance and upset your manager.”

她有可能繼續質疑你,說:“這可能影響你的業績,老闆也會不高興。”

You can use the third magic phrase like this "I see your point, and I insist. Thank you!”

你可以繼續使用第三個神奇短語“我懂你的意思,但我堅持如此。謝謝!”

And saying things like that three times in a row again sends a very clear message to the person that you are communicating with that, "Don't test me. I'm not one of your rude communicators. I am polished, professional, and prepared.."

而像那樣連續三次表達事情,再次向你正在對話的人傳遞一個非常清楚的信息:"別測試我。我不是你們那種無禮的溝通者之一。我是文雅、專業、且有備而來的。”

So we can use this in a variety of circumstances.

所以我們可以在各種情況運用這個。

三句超實用英語,讓你說話不尷尬

Part 3 : navigational phrases

These are going to be what we call "navigational phrases.”

而這些就是我們所謂的"引導式短語"。

Navigational phrases—you use when it seems as though your message might be going off track to help steer you back on track.

引導式短語——當你的信息似乎要偏離軌道時,你用來幫助自己引回正軌。

We all know that some of us communicate with people who intentionally try to throw our message off track.

我們全都知道我們有些人會和一些刻意嘗試將我們的信息引偏的人交談。

And when that happens to you the next time, these three magic navigational phrases will be exactly what will get you out of that pickle.

而當那種事下次發生在你身上時,這三句神奇的引導式短語正好是能讓你逃出困境的東西。

廣州雅思英語學校,匠心語言培訓18年,看完本文,如果你還是意猶未盡的話,歡迎持續關注我們的官方微信公眾號:烤鴨學堂,地道英語、學習技巧、雅思、託福、SAT、新概念、全日制英語、小升初、留學規劃……一言不合就上課的老司機烤鴨君可是很有料的,保證讓你驚呼厲害了,Word哥!動動小手轉發一下,幫烤鴨君找盆友嘍!

相關推薦

推薦中...