12個不按常規出牌的翻譯句子,每句話的含義都出乎意料!

S.H.E 英國 教育 陳老師Chris 陳老師Chris 2017-09-04

12個不按常規出牌的翻譯句子,每句話的含義都出乎意料!

  1. Do you have a family?

    正確譯文:你有孩子嗎?

  2. It's a good father that knows his son.

    就算是最好的父親,也未必瞭解自己的兒子。

  3. I have no opinion of that sort of man.

    我對這類人很反感。

  4. She put 5 dollars into my hand, "you have been a great man today."

    她把5美元塞到我手上說:”你今天表現得很好。"

  5. I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.

    我是最小的兒子,但是我還有兩個妹妹。

  6. The picture flattered her.

    她比較上照。

  7. The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.

    她在那個國家水土不服,所以回到了英國。

  8. He is a walking skeleton.

    他很瘦。

  9. The machine is in repair.

    機器已經修好了。

  10. You really flatter me.

    你讓我受寵若驚。

  11. The long exhausting trip proved too much.

    這次旅行曠日持久,我們都累到了。

  12. You look darker after the holiday.

    你看上去更健康了。

相關推薦

推薦中...