​言簡情深:simple language showing you deep love

clamor97 2019-07-12

Everybody will definitely encounter fear and disappointment,

每個人都會遇到恐懼和失望,

experiencing troughs alone.

獨自經歷低谷。

At the very moment, a tiny encouragement from friends may be enough to save a embattled creature

此時此刻,朋友們的小小鼓勵也許足以拯救一個四面楚歌的人。

When no one responds to my remarks, you come to me

沒有人理會我說話時,你就來找我

Today I come here to stay a long time with you,

今天我來這裡是為了和你在一起呆很長時間,

to take care of your business.

照顧你的事情。

Whatever you want to eat, please tell me, I will buy and cook it for you immediately.

無論你想吃什麼就告訴我,馬上給你買來炒。

Simple language carries your deep love

簡單的語言承載著你深深的愛

I have twinges of guilt

我感到一陣內疚

When am I so qualified to take your advantage? Let you serve me like a slave?

我什麼時候有資格佔你便宜?讓你像奴隸一樣服侍我?

You are the purpose of my life

你是我生命的目標

How can I torture you like dirt?

我怎麼能草芥一樣折磨你?

No, I have to rally up and fight again

不,我必須重新振作起來戰鬥

to display my might, courage, strength

展示我的力量、勇氣和力量

to protect you again, such a delicate creature

再次保護你這樣溫柔的人

​言簡情深:simple language showing you deep love

1.經濟有高峰,也有低谷。

Economies have peaks and troughs.

trough 美 [trɔːf]

n.槽;飼料槽;飲水槽;錢槽;錢眼;低壓槽;槽形低壓

trough (兩個大浪之間的)波谷

A trough is a low area between two big waves on the sea.

The boat rolled heavily in the troughs between the waves.

船在波濤起伏的海浪中劇烈搖擺。

記憶:trough[trɔːf] 照顧,在低谷時尤其需要照顧,漢語英語同音同義詞

​言簡情深:simple language showing you deep love

trough[trɔːf]

2.embattled 美 [ɪmˈbætld]

adj.被困擾的;處境艱難的;危機四伏的;捲入戰爭的;被敵人包圍的

v.列陣,佈陣;嚴陣以待;整軍備戰;佈局

1)embattled 被困擾的;處境艱難的;危機四伏的

surrounded by problems and difficulties

the embattled party leader

處境艱難的黨的領導人

2)embattled 捲入戰爭的;被敵人包圍的

involved in war; surrounded by the enemy

3. twinges of (通常指不快的)一陣強烈情感

A twinge is a sudden sharp feeling or emotion, usually an unpleasant one.

I would have twinges of guilt occasionally…

我時而會感到陣陣內疚。

4.A twinge (一陣)劇痛,刺痛

A twinge is a sudden sharp pain.

He felt a slight twinge in his damaged hamstring.

他受傷的膕繩肌感到一陣輕微的刺痛。

5.A twinge of disappointment

一陣失望的痛苦。

相關推薦

推薦中...