出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

英語 美國 旅遊 情感生活最達人 情感生活最達人 2017-09-20

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<值機篇>

Do yo u know whereI can check in?

你知道在哪裡可以值機嗎?

Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值機櫃臺在哪裡嗎?

CanI have a winde )w seat,please?

可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?

CanI have an aisle seat,please?

可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?

Iwould like to check in my luggage.

我想要托運行李。

How many luggagcs arc you chccking in?

有多少件托運行李?

Do you have a carry on?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

有手提行李沒?

Can you place your baggags up here?

請把行李放上來。

Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?

Can I take this through security ?

這個可以通過安檢嗎?

Can I check my luggage through to...

行李可以直接託運到(終點站) 嗎?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<候機篇>

How can I find a trolley?

我怎樣才能找到行李推車?

Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?

Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸菸區/室在哪裡嗎?

Where is the restroom?

洗手間在哪?

Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我們延誤多長時間?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<乘機篇>

What gate does the flight board at?

這班飛機要到哪一個登機門登機?

Excuse me,where is Gate?

請問號登機門在哪裡?

When does the flight beginboarding?

這班飛機幾點登機?

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪裡?

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能帶我去座位嗎?

Could you change my seat,please?

請問能不能換一下我的座位?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我換座嗎?

Where is the safety belt?

安全帶在哪裡?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

Could Igct anothcr blanket,please,I'm a little cold.

可以再給我一條毛毯嗎? 我有點冷。

May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭|一副耳機/一

雙拖鞋好嗎?

Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

請給我一份報紙/一本雜誌好嗎?

Could you lend me a pen to fll out this immigration form?

可以給我一支筆填入境表嗎?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<轉機篇>

Where is the transfer counter?

轉機櫃臺在哪裡?

W here doI make my connection?

請問要轉機的話應該怎麼走?

W hich gate should Igo to then?

請問需要去幾號登機口?

where can Iget my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪裡取行李?

W hat terminal docs my flight leave from at A

airport?

我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?

What is your final destination?

請問你的最終目的地是哪裡?

HaveI missed my connection?

我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?

Could you please give me your old boarding

pass'l give you a new one.

可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎? 我給你新

的。

How long is my transfer time?

換乘時間有多久?

Do l need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?

Will Ihave 1o claim and re-check my baggage for connecing fights?

轉機是不是需要再次託運我的行李?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

< 入境篇 >

MayI sce your passport,please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

Here is my passport /Here it is.

這是我的護照。

Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程機票嗎?

Yes,here it is.

有的,這是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶了多少現金?

I have 8( )0 dollars.

大約800美金。

I'm just passing through.

我只是過境而已。出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<換匯篇>

Could you tell me what the exchange rate for_?

請問現在_ (貨幣) 匯率是多少?

Where can I change money?

我要哪裡換錢?

Can you change this into dollars?

請將這些外幣兌換成美金?

I'd like some small change.

請將大鈔換成零錢。

Where is the ATM?

哪裡有自助取款機?

Could Ihave a reccipt,please?

可以麻煩給我收據嗎?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

< 交通篇>

<出租篇>

Is there an airport bus to the city center?

這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

Where is the bus stop /taxi stand?

公車站/出租車招呼站在哪裡?

How long does it take to_

到需要多長時間?

How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?

Take me to /this address,please.

請載我去(景點) 1地址。

Do you use the metre?

你使用計價器嗎?

Please stop /turn left /right here.

請在這裡停車/左轉/ 右轉。

Please stop at the next intersection.

請在下個路口停車。

Can Ipay the fare by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?

Stop here,please.

請在這裡停車。

Keep the change,please.

不用找錢了。

<地鐵篇>

Do you know where the ncarest subway

station is?

你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?

Is this the right subwav to the Rockefeller Center?

這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

By the way,how can Iget out of the platform after Iget off the train?

順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站臺呢?

How much is the fare?

車費多少?出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<住宿篇>

get這些小技能< 入住篇 >

I' d like to order something from room service.

我想要使用客房服務點餐。

I world like to have a morning call/ wake-up callat7:0inthemorning.

我想要早上7點的起床叫醒電話。

The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one,

這房間裡的燈光太暗了。請紿我換個亮點的。

May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?

請問今晚我的房間裡能否附加一張床?

I'd like to ask f r the laundry service.

麻煩你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

I'd like to have myroom cleaned.Would you please send a maid here right n ow?

我想請人打掃下我的房間,能叫個服務員過來嗎?

<退房篇 >

Could you call a taxi for me?

可以幫我叫輛出租車嗎?

I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.

我要退房和結賬。出國旅行必備,單詞忘光了,表達不地道怎麼辦,看這個就夠了

十大場景英語帶你玩轉外國

<吃貨必備>

<點餐篇>

May Ihave a menu,please?

請給我菜單。

Do you have a Chinese menu?

是否有中文菜單?

What kind of dish is most popular here?

這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢?

Excuse me,we re ready to order.

不好意思,我們可以點餐了。

We need more time to look at the menu ,

decide whatto order.

我們還需要一些時間看一下菜單/決定要

點什麼。

<用餐篇>

May Ihave another spoon,please?

可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?

Could you give me a fork,please?

可以給我一個叉子嗎?

Excuse me.My order hasn' t arrived yet.

不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。

Could Ihave some more water /napkins,

blease?

可以再給我一些水/紙巾嗎?

Excuse me.Would you please show me where

the restroomis?

不好意思,可以告訴我廁所在哪裡嗎?

<結賬篇>

May Ihave the check,please?

請問可以給我帳單嗎?

We are ready for the bill now.

我們要買單。

That was a wonderful meal.MayI have the

check,please?

真是美味的一餐。請幫我買單。

相關推薦

推薦中...