老友記英語連載(三)

英語 I WiSH S.H.E Nook 不吐不快人生百態 2017-05-13

老友記英語連載(三)

此節大概情節

老友記英語連載(三)

電視截圖

hi!this guy says hello, i want to kill myself
嘿!這傢伙說“你好”的時候,我總想殺了我自己


you ok? sweetie
你還好吧 親愛的


i just feel like someone reach down my throat grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck. cookie
我就感覺好像某人伸手進我的喉嚨,抓住我的小腸,從我的嘴裡拉出來,再在我的脖子上打結…要餅乾嗎?


Carol moved her stuff out today.
卡籮今天搬走了她的東西


Let me get you some coffee. Thanks.
我給你拿咖啡.謝謝


No,don't! Stop cleansing my aura.
不,不要!不要清理我的氣息!


Just leave my aura alone,okay? Fine,be murky
不要管我的氣息,好嗎?好呀!繼續痛苦吧!


i’ll be fine all right really everyone i hope she will be very happy, no,you don’t
我會沒事的,好吧?真的,各位,我希望她開心.不,你並不希望


No,I don't. To hell with her. She left me!
是的,我不希望!去她的,她離開了我!


You never knew she was a lesbian?
你又不知道她是女同性戀


no ok!Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
不知道!行了吧?! 為什麼每個人老是提它?


She didn't know. How should I know?
她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?


Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
有時候我希望我是女同性戀…


Did I say that out loud?
我說得很大聲?


I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.Oh,really?
我昨晚告訴爸爸媽媽了,他們看起來沒什麼問題 。噢,真的嗎?


so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M.
那我凌晨三點接到一個女人,打來的可笑電話,她在電話中抽泣說


"I'll never have grandchildren”, "I'll never have grandchildren," was what? A wrong number? Sorry.
“我不會有孫子了,我不會有孫子了.”那是怎麼回事?打錯電話啦? 對不起


Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?Strip joints!
沒事的,羅斯,瞧.你現在感到很痛苦 你很生氣.你感到傷心 我告訴你答案是什麼? 脫衣舞俱樂部!


come on,you're single. Have some hormones.
別這樣,你單身了!有需求的!


I don't want to be single,okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
我不想單身,好嗎? 我只想…再次結婚!


And I just want a million dollars!
而我只想要100萬美金!

相關推薦

推薦中...